When it comes to scaling your business, readiness (for change, growth, action, etc.) is a must. Crystallizing what this readiness looks like—and how to build it—is the expertise our latest guest brings.
Esther Weinberg is a business growth accelerator that equips executives in high-growth industries to create big pivots, big impact, and big returns. She’s also the Founder and Chief Leadership Development Officer of The Ready Zone.
Tune into the full episode for more on the 6 Zone Performance Indicators Esther uses to develop better leaders, how to prepare in advance for hard workplace conversations, and some of the common reasons leaders struggle to reach their goals.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Learn:
- More about the 6 zone performance indicators that Esther teaches through The Ready Zone
- Why Esther says culture is “portable” — and what that means for the workplace
- The hidden, tangible costs of conflict in the workplace
- Esther’s advice for what to do before having a tough conversation, including the “5 As”, a series of questions to ask yourself beforehand
- Tips for extroverted people who might be accustomed to speaking quickly before thinking through what they want to say during a tough conversation
- The power of using specific language for better aligning with colleagues
- The 3 big reasons that strategic initiatives go “off the rails”
- What a “vision narrative” is, and how it can help calibrate employees’ work within an organization
- Why being “action-ready” is such a typical struggle for executives
- More about Esther’s “Ready Zone Assessment”, plus other ways she measures success for her executive clients
- How Esther has integrated meditation into her daily habits, and why she actually meditates with her eyes open
Resources Mentioned in This Episode: